SPELLING BEE Championship
Eye halve a spelling chequer.
It came with my pea sea.
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And Eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined
awl miss steaks!
Online Grammar and Spelling Quizzes that all 11th graders must know.
- Online Spelling Bee - Visual Thesaurus
- Spelling Bee Hive - Merriam Webster
- Spelling An online,interactive spelling game with two levels.
- Systematic Spelling of English Language
- English Spelling Rules
- Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation handouts
Can you pass the grammar and usage sections of these tests for teens?
- Identifying Sentence Errors - SAT Practice Test
- ACT Practice Questions
- GED Sample Test Questions: Language Arts, Writing
- Quiz: Are You a Grammar Geek? - Harvard Business Review
- Grammar Mastery Test - GrammarBook.com
- Triangle Grammar Guide Quizzes - NewsObserver.com
- Sentence Diagramming Practice but why even bother teaching this?
- Online Grammar Quizzes - Cengage Learning
- Online Grammar Test - Dr. K. Siegel, Mount Mary College
- Interactive Online Grammar Quizzes - City Univ. of Seattle
- Grammar Review - Newsroom101.com
- Online Grammar Quiz - Plain English Campaign