4 Months most children...
- * Hold head up for a long time without bobbing
- * Laugh out loud
- * Roll from front to back
- * Like to play
- * Grab an object held near their hand
- * Make sounds when talked to
- Teething can begin as early as 3 months and continue until a child's third birthday. Between the ages of 4 and 7 months, you'll notice your baby's first tooth pushing through the gum line. The first teeth to appear usually are the two bottom front teeth, also known as the central incisors. These are usually followed 4 to 8 weeks later by the four front upper teeth (central and lateral incisors). About a month later, the lower lateral incisors (the two teeth flanking the bottom front teeth) will appear.