WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICES FOR THE CLIENT
KAREN ELLIS THE EXPERT YOU CAN TRUST
Karen has been on the web since 1991 building her first website in 1996 and has extensive experience in nearly all aspects of website and technology development, including:
HER OWN PERSONAL WEBSITES include ECP Educational CyberPlayGround Inc. ® AND K12PlayGround.com
- Will help you research, decide, and buy your domain name
- Create a website from the beginning
- Host your website
- Take over your website that needs to be redesigned and host it
- Get the graphics and video work done that you require
- Provide user experience analysis
- Search Engine Optimization Research - doesn't matter that you have a website if no one can find it.
- Translate ideas and concerns in plain language between people who don’t talk tech and those who do
- Writing / editing / marketing online content
- Help clients choose, customize and implement content management systems
- See Resume - Karen's websites have won major media awards,
- ECP owns, preserves, and hosts K12 Historic Internet history
- Most websites are only 100 pages or less.- Karen's websites are 1000's of pages
- Contact Karen and 1 . 276 . 633 . 0388 leave your name and number we will call you back.
Q: Range of prices that reflects typical website redesigns?
A: There is no typical website redesign.
Real costs can range from a few hundred to hundreds of thousands of dollars, depending on the features, bells and whistles, technical and content-related things you need. It takes a lot of time to get to know you, your business, and your audience.