CALL 276.633.0388 leave a messge
DO YOU NEED AN ONLINE PRESENCE?
We are a creative
local boutique-sized firm
that has expertise in traditional marketing functions like branding,
but is also savvy in internet promotion, SEO and social media.
- 2016 by default Safari 10 will disable plugins such as Flash, Java, Silverlight, and QuickTime will be disabled, but users can "explicitly activate a plug-in."
- We will provide, develop, and market your business, or presence on social media.
- Develop site goals and plan.
- Consultation available by the hour or Free when you hire us.
- Buy a domain for you. Host your webpage, website, blog
- Give you your own real email account with your name
- Secure your domain name - www.YourName.com .net .org .biz .co .info .TL country domain
- Create your social media account
- Get your old Website away from the people you hate and finally get it done.
- Get your old Website and then redo it the way you want.
- Create new content for you or use your own content
- Provide SEO search engine optimization and submission
- Project Management - oversee design and development
- Provide creative direction
- Provide online marketing strategy
- Provide your own email address and mailing list
- Provide graphics
- Provide HD broadcast quality video, editing
- Develop your exit plan
- Stream video from your website
The Web started as simple text because of the low bandwidth. Someone needed information. They went and read it, maybe looked at a picture. They got all they needed. Customers state in survey after survey that they hate over-complicated, cluttered, buggy sites and prefer sites that are simple and easy to use.
"I have a web site. Now what do I do with it?" Have it backwards. You don't make a web site, then figure out what to do with it. You have a reason for the web site, then make it. A company needs to use the web site and other elements of the internet as part of a marketing plan. The web is only a tool.
Have a Budget Someone acts as a project manager to work with programmers, designers, and writers. Set up a payment schedule. Pay market rate to compete for the talent that other companies also want to hire.
We focus on what your site viewers want Not what you want. Not on what the boss wants. Then do it with the simplest technology that will work. HTML (the language of the web), CSS (Cascading Style Sheets add consistent formatting and more), and an email address is what you want on an information website.
Be fresh, original, clean, simple. When a viewer goes to your site, they get an immediate impression based on the look and any large text and attention-getting site. "set a mood" for what the viewer should expect that is tailored to what you are communicating, use images and color and composition. It becomes art when using great skills in combination.
Viewers do not visit a site to see how the programming works. They really don't care about the "cool design ". They go to read the text. It is the most important part of the site. The text needs to be concise, well-organized, and focused only on the site's goal. It needs to be interesting and maybe entertaining. The style depends on the targeted audience.
CALL KAREN ELLIS THE EXPERT YOU CAN TRUST 1.276.633.0388