B to B AND B TO E
ECP exists only on the Net and has achieved a tremendous amount of success and acclaim in part because of the generous support of its many sponsors from the business world.
We like to refer to The Educational CyberPlayGround sponsors as our "partners." As in any partnership, our goal is to promote a "win-win" relationship in order for it to be successful. Over the years ECP has experienced this "win-win" association with companies such as Active Servers and Global Music Outlet who have underwritten our educational efforts and operations in many different ways. We also enjoy relationships with the best, most well known and respected educators in the U.S.
SPONSORS REACH YOUR MARKET -
In addition to the satisfaction of knowing that we reach your K-12 market our partners also receive tremendous exposure. The level of exposure a partner can expect to receive will depend to the extent that the sponsor is able to participate.
Our partners have SPONSORED our organization in the following ways:
1) - Financial support
2) - Products (computers, equipment, software, etc.)
3) - Services (PR support, programming, training, setting up LANs, etc.)
ADVERTISING ON THE MAILING LISTS
Gleason Sackmann has retired, Karen Ellis is now the Moderator.
1996 Mr. Sackmann was rated #10 on Newsweek's prestigious list of the "50 People Who Matter Most on the Internet." (Newsweek, Dec 25, 1995/Jan. 1, 1996) and also awarded SIG/Tel Educational Telecomputing Outstanding Service Award in 1998.. The Educational CyberPlayGround provides four mailing lists of over 11,000 subscribers -- Net Happenings, K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters
OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS RECEIVE:
ONE TEXT AD PER EMAIL TO NETHAPPENINGS MAILING LIST PUBLISHED TWICE A WEEK FROM OCTOBER TO MAY
TEXT LINK ON EVERY PAGE IN ONE CHANNEL OF CHOICE.
Pick from the following Teacher, Technology, Music, Arts, Linguistics, Internet, School Directory OR Literacy Channel.
CHANNELS: Teacher, Technology, Music, Art, Linguistics, and Literacy
Greater participation in the Community Mailing Lists
- Multicultural education and equity
- Collaboration between schools, community and business
Integration of the arts and technology into the classroom focused on after school programs
Integration of the Arts and Art Standards into the Curriculum
- The National Children's Folksong Repository
- Outreach through an Interdisciplinary Cross Curricular Platform
- Promote a level playing field to address the gender divide through curriculum
- Teaching to Standards & Benchmarks
- Life Long Learning
- Online Curriculum
- United States Virgin Islands Online Caribbean Curriculum
- Integration of Folk Culture, Folk Music, Folk traditions into the classroom
- Development of higher level critical thinking skills
- New directions in teacher education and technology development training
- More student involvement in their own learning
- Assessment that is Intelligence-Fair
- Building community among teachers, students, parents and business.
- Provides technical know
- Provides professional development to teachers in School Districts that participate in the after school program initiatives
- Provides online curriculum located in the Cul De Sac. This area serves staff development needs and helps underserved schools whose populations are especially affected by the "digital divide."
- Sponsors contributions reach all disadvantaged school districts and children at risk across the nation.
Educational CyberPlayGround is a for profit company and under the umbrella of an IRS-certified, tax-exempt, not-for-profit charitable organization. As such, it qualifies as a Section 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization and adheres to the legal guidelines as prescribed by this Tax Code. Hence, it can be funded by voluntary, tax deductible contributions from those that share the vision of equity in education and the arts. Your contribution to the ECP in most cases is tax deductible.
Our Banner Policy
This site is unique because of its banner integrity. We only display banner ads in The Education Vendor Directory. We believe placing Banners anywhere else would annoy educators who are sensitive to advertising. Because this is an educational site, we feel obligated to choose banner ads carefully. We will only display banners that we feel are appropriate for our audience. This policy is subject to change.